- Must be 21 years of age
- Must have possessed a valid US Driver’s License for two years
- Must possess minimum liability policy of $100,000 up to $300,000 per occurrence
- No major violations ever
- No minor violations in the past two years
- Government issued Drivers License
- Proof of insurance on your current vehicle
- Proof of residency in the state you plan to operate in
- Meet all requirements and submit your documents
- Submit all the information we require to apply
- Await a response after the screening process has been completed
Why Swoop With Us?
The CarSwoop Process
Things to know before you start
– All CarSwoop drivers work in pairs to ensure driver (and customer) safety, and efficient service for our customers. At the time you apply to be a driver, you’ll indicate who you are applying with, to be match with them in our system. You can be matched with multiple people at a time–but you will need to request the match. Our system will not automatically match you with people you don’t know.
– We offer two different services (SwoopMe and CarSwoop) both require you and your driving partner to work together to drive our customer’s cars where they need to be, and then make sure you, the driver, have a ride to your next location, too!
Accepting a trip
– Once you’re accepting rides, a customer will enter in their trip details, and you’ll have the option of accepting it. Note, that only one driving partner will have the option of accepting, so you’ll need to work together to decide which rides you want to take.
– Once you accept the trip, you’ll be given specific details on where to find the customer/their car, and you and your driving partner will be on your way!
– Once you’ve arrived at your first destination, you’ll greet the customer and get their keys from them. So far, so good, right? Don’t worry, it’s just as easy for the next steps.
– Depending on which service the customer requests (CarSwoop or SwoopMe), they’ll either get in the car with you, or they’ll carry on at the primary location, waiting for you to return their keys to them.
– You’ll drive the car to its destination, then get picked up by your driving partner to either return the keys to the customer, if needed, or start another trip for a new customer request.
– Once the keys are back with the customer, the meter will stop running, and the service will official end.
– The customer will have the ability to rate you, and include a separate tip for you and your driving partner, if they decide.
– The customer will also have the option to provide feedback on your service.
Top Questions From CarSwoopers
How will I transport around in between Swoops?
Since you’ll be working in pairs, one driver will be responsible for driving the customer’s car, and the other will following behind in their personal vehicle to pick the other driver up.
What will I do with the customers keys?
If you need to return a customer’s keys, the app will give you a specific location of where to pick up, and drop off, the keys. Your time is important, so you’ll be paid while you are doing this, as part of a trip.
What if the customer doesn't reclaim the keys?
Hey, it happens sometimes. If a customer isn’t available to reclaim their keys after 15 minutes, we have a standard operating procedure to follow, and you’ll be asked to return the keys to our storing location.
Have more questions about becoming a driver? Email Support@CarSwoop.com or click the button below!